Model: Sheridan RX (JMMSR-63)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 10mm Block, Polished Clear Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious 18k Gold Hardware
Lens Material: Demo Lens
The ruggedness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in these sturdy, refined spectacles that feature our custom mono-block hinge adorned with Art Deco hairline details and contrast color rivets.
- Modified Boston Lens Shape With Modern Surfacing Cuts
- 18k Gold Signature Arrowhead Front Pin
- 18k Gold Custom Hairline Engraved Wire Core Design
- Monoblock Custom Hinge System With Contrasting Color Rivets And Embossed Hairlines Decoration
- 18k Gold Burgundy Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 6 Base Cr39 Lens W/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses