Model: Sheridan RX (JMMSR-6C)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 10mm Block, Polished Clear Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Gold Hardware
Lens Material: Demo Lens
The ruggedness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in these sturdy, refined spectacles that feature our custom mono-block hinge adorned with Art Deco hairline details and contrast color rivets.
- Modified Boston Lens Shape With Modern Surfacing Cuts
- Gold Signature Arrowhead Front Pin
- Gold Custom Hairline Engraved Wire Core Design
- Monoblock Custom Hinge System With Contrasting Color Rivets And Embossed Hairlines Decoration
- Gold Burgundy Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 6 Base Cr39 Lens W/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.