Model: Son of a Gun (JMMSG-54)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Light Gold Titanium
Hardware: Beta Titanium
These navigator-style frames designed by filmmaker Michael Polish are a sleek homage to the Greatest Generation. Forged entirely out of Beta titanium, their modernized Bayonet temple—a detail developed in the late 50’s that allowed for U.S. pilots like Polish’s father to wear glasses and helmets—combine retro functionality with a handsome attention to detail.
MICHAEL POLISH SIGNATURE
Hollywood director and writer Michael Polish teamed up with JMM to create his own signature style that exudes his personal style.
- Classic navigator shape frame
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium bayonet temples featuring custom native engravings w/ acetate temple tips
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Grey CR39 w/ back AR
- Suede covered hard shell case
- Custom, microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Custom, canvas fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses