Model: The Mont Blanc (JMMWM-82)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece: 20 out of 50
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Camo Matte Outer, Polished Inner Acetate Frame w/ Matte Sand Titanium Brow Bar, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Matte Sand
It seems there is no mountain high enough, no valley low enough, no river wide enough, to keep you away from the newest collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and White Mountaineering. Named for the most prominent mountain in the Alps, these ‘40s-inspired acetate and titanium spectacles will spirit you to the peak of outdoor elegance.
- Collaboration with White Mountaineering
- A smooth, distinctive and sophisticated frame with vintage volume and edges beveling
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Contoured titanium lens eyerim
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Lt. Green CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Custom White Box Packaging
- Custom Letterhead Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses