Model: The Pepper (Vintage Havana)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Clear Beige And Light Havana Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: 18k Gold
Find beauty in the ordinary and artistry in excess with these striking vintage frames inspired by the glasses worn by late actor-artist Dennis Hopper as he ramped around 1960s Los Angeles capturing the eras’s countercultural spirit in roll after roll of groundbreaking photography.
- 60's Inspired Frame With Soft Oval Lens Shape Inspired By Dennis Hopper
- 18k Gold Signature Arrowhead Front Pin
- Gold Custom Native Inspired Engraved Wire Core Design
- Gold Tension-secured Custom Hinge With Spur-shaped Rivets
- Burgundy Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 6 Base Glass Mineral Lens W/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- 100% UV Protection
Lens: Brown Glass
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square Replicating Dennis Hopper Original Bandana From Easy Rider
- Hard-shelled, Craft Paper Fabric-covered Packaging With Copper Foil Logos
- Picture Of Dennis Hopper
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses