Model: Valkyrie (JMMVK-7T)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 10mm Cured Cellulose Acetate, Arrowhead hardware cast from 18k gold, Custom one-piece Monobock Hinge Ft Custom Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Dark Gold
Frame Description: Fear not in these tameless teardrop frames, your faithful 80's-inspired accomplice for achieving all things artsy and honest. Coolly aspire to what the fiery heart desires; postulate, plan and play; astonish and inspire as you deliver yourself from the fray.
Very comfortable, dashing oversized full acetate 80's aviator style. Ideal for larger faces.
Lens: Dark Bronze Gradient CR39 w/ back AR, 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.