Model: Vasco (JMMVS-9Z)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
With a sense of worldly sophistication, you can set your watch to these luxurious last-'70s-inspired spectacles. Featuring a unique titanium frame comprised of sculpted volumes, hairline epoxy details, and temple tips laminated with custom-cured acetate.
Jacques Marie Mage's Vasco are sharp, rectangular, late '70s-inspired sun and optical glasses from the titanium series, featuring a modern v-shaped profile, custom hinge, and hairline epoxy details.
Lens: Haine Gradient CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.