Model: Victorio (JMMVI-40)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece: 170 out of 350
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Gold Frame w/ Acetate Top Bar
Acetate Top Bar: Havana
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Bask in the unique shape of these nearly circular lenses, which honor the unconventional trajectory of one of the greatest Apache military strategists of all time, whose raids and evasions on behalf of his people made him a legend in both life and death.
- Modified, circular lens shape titanium frame w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Bronze Metallic CR39 w/ back AR
- Custom burgundy hard shell case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses