Model: Walker (JMMWKRX6C)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Black Polished w/ Clear Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: 18k Dark Gold
Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you'd surely earn, if only you could sings in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you'd impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing bold specs named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Handcrafted Burgundy Hard Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.