Model: Cortina (JMMCT6L)
Collaboration with George Cortina
Limited Production Batch of 100 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Polished Yellow Mustard Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Dk Gold
The scales have tipped in your favor, for you’ve acquired one of the necessary accoutrements of any polished provocateur: limited-edition aviators designed by Jacques Marie Mage and celebrated fashion editor George Cortina. Handcrafted in Japan with astonishing attention to artisanship, these collectibles represent a sophisticated mix of elegance and attitude.
- In collaboration with George Cortina
- Elevated acetate aviators that redefine everyday luxury
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Custom titanium nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Tri-Yellow Gradient CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Custom Yellow Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Square With Gold Foil Signature
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Custom Off White Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number, George Cortina Personalized Note And Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< back to Jacques Marie Mage Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses