Model: Jeff (JMMJF5F)
Collaboration with Jeff Goldblum
Limited Production of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Black & Clear Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Sterling Silver Hardware
Hardware: Light Gold
Iconic actor, jazz musician , and humble style provocateur Jeff Goldblum has collaborated with Jacques Marie Mage to co-create a pair of limited edition glasses we’ve dubbed “Jeff.” Impeccably tailored and balanced, these refined rectangular frames balance Mr. Goldblum’s innate fashion sense and unique swagger with JMM’s signature sophistication to create distinct glasses that beam with quirky charm and unexpected refinement.
- In collaboration with Jeff Goldblum
- Impeccably tailored, balanced, and refined rectangular frames
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.