Model: Zephirin 47 (JMMZPX-4X)
Limited Production Batch of 200 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Polished Yellow Clear, Clear Beige & Havana Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Made in collaboration with Yellowstone Forever, the official nonprofit partner of Yellowstone National Park, these limited edition ZEPHIRIN 47 glasses featuring a distinctive wirecore w/ deep filigree engraving inspired by Native art, as well as polarized lenses that protect (UVA/UVB), soften, and clarify. Inspired by the park’s visual palette, the glasses’ exclusive “Blazing Star” colorway captures the deep colors of morning sun reflecting across sub-alpine lakes. All proceeds benefit Yellowstone Forever, to help ensure that the park and its wildlife remains for generations to come.
- Distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame in collaboration with Yellowstone Forever
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom wire core design w/ native engravings
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base polarized CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Night Blue Gradient Polarized
- Italian-handcrafted veg-tan leather case
- Eco-microfiber cloth made of recycled material using recycled PET and certified by Global Recycled Standard. Size: 30cm x 30cm. 3 designs, each frame shipped with 1 design randomly selected. Recycled custom cardboard cloth holder
- Hard-shelled, fully recyclable box, made of recycled paper. Custom designed, brown natural color featuring Yellowstone logo made with Food Grade Soy Oil. Inner box featuring the map of Yellowstone National Park
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature made of recyclable paper
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses