Individually Numbered Edition of 300
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Wood, Titanium, Stainless Steel
Embodying the legendary design of a vintage guitar, the innovative construction of the JV101 transcends convention with an elevated panthos silhouette. The layered laminate acetate front creates a refined contrast that is beautifully offset with a coiled stainless steel floating top bar – reminiscent of a guitar string. For a luxurious touch, the temples have been set with variations of exotic wood that feature a dedicated guitar headstock hinge as well as an exclusive guitar pick temple-tip endcap etched with the double V. Each limited-edition frame is individually numbered and finished with titanium nosepads and polarized lenses to help block glare.
Lens: Green Polarized
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized John Varvatos Dealer
<< back to John Varvatos Artisan Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses