Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Wood, Titanium
- Individually Numbered Edition of 300
An exceptional example of modern-refinement and rock sensibility, the JV103 is a quintessential addition to the Artisan collection. Elevated by a luxurious laminate acetate construction, the bold oversized rectangle front profile is an attention-grabber. Referencing the intricate design of a vintage guitar, the temples have been inset with a curation of exotic woods and polished acetate to create a juxtaposition of uniqueness while the dedicated guitar headstock hinge and exclusive guitar pick temple tip endcap offer a sense of exclusivity for the wearer. Each limited-edition frame is individually numbered and finished with titanium nosepads.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized John Varvatos Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.