Individually Numbered Edition of 300
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Wood, Titanium, Stainless Steel
Both classic and cutting-edge, the JV104 unites craftsmanship techniques of the past and present to deliver a sleek, luxurious, on-trend aviator. With a lightweight stainless-steel front, the top bar, nose-bridge and rim have been engraved to emulate the renowned look and feel of guitar strings. Consistent with the other styles in the Artisan collection, the temples have been constructed from exotic woods and polished acetate as well as adorned with a dedicated guitar headstock hinge and an exclusive guitar pick temple tip endcap for quality that is matchless. Each limited-edition frame is individually numbered and finished with titanium nosepads.
Lens: Grey/Green Lenses
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized John Varvatos Dealer
<< back to John Varvatos Artisan Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses