Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acrylic
Expressive eyewear for those who inspire, each frame in the Spectrum Collection is named for an artist whose work is influenced by colour and light. Petite shapes with strong angles and bold sizes with delicate curves, the Spectrum Collection conveys a strong presence with a delicate balance. Hand-crafted from 8mm custom acrylic in France, each frame is a unique double colour combination with single colour temples, creating a different look from every angle.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in France
Authorized Kirk & Kirk Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.