Model: 6533 (C14/U13)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
the n.o.w. titanium collection
The n.o.w. titanium collection has the perfect balance of expressive look and lightness with our signature elements: thin composite fronts and lightweight titanium temples.
The front of n.o.w. glasses is made of premium-grade composite. This unique material provides a softer, translucent look featuring discreet transparent polished, semi-transparent or matt colours.
The remarkably thin composite front combined with the ultra-lightweight titanium temples and screwless hinges means that a pair of n.o.w. glasses weigh as little as 2.3 grams – almost next to nothing. And it is hypoallergenic, too.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Denmark
Authorized Lindberg Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.