Model: 10610H (Antique Gold)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Japanese Acetate, Titanium
Original Release: 1993
An iconic style from our Heritage Collection, the 10610H is crafted of high grade titanium, metal alloy, and Japanese acetate. The unique side shield is cast using the lost wax method that was originally developed for use in the jewelry industry.
Inspired by safety glasses worn during the machine era of the early 20th century, the 10610H features a round lens shape with contrasting perforated side shield and sculpted Japanese acetate temples.
- Mesh Side Shield
- Lightweight Titanium Construction
- Japanese Acetate Temples
Lens: G-15 Lens with CR-39, 100% UVA + UVB Protection, and 7 Layers of Anti-Reflective Coating.
Shipping: Occasionally Masunaga frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-3 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Matsuda Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.