Model: 2808H-V2 (Brushed Gold /Navy)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
Original Release: 1989
A timeless design and classic silhouette reimagined with an ultra lightweight titanium front. This technical construction requires the use of over 200 tons of pressure to make and is crafted to last for a lifetime.
- Lightweight Titanium Construction
- Precious Metal Finishing
- Titanium Nose Pads
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Masunaga frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-3 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Matsuda Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.