Model: M3080 (MBK-BG)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Japanese Acetate, Titanium
The M3080 was designed for people that want to express who they are to the world. Taking inspiration from an archival design, this forward thinking sunglass is characterized by ribbed titanium paired with hand finished Japanese acetate. The round profile of the temples provide the ultimate in comfort while complimenting the round lenses.
Large combination sunglass with ribbed metal side shield and titanium nose pads.
- Japanese Acetate Inserts
- Precious Metal Finishing
- Semi Flat Lenses
Lens: Gold Mirror Lens with CR-39, 100% UVA + UVB Protection, and 7 Layers of Anti-Reflective Coating.
Shipping: Occasionally Matsuda frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-3 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Matsuda Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.