Model: M3115 (PW-BLK)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Japanese Acetate, Titanium
The M3115 is a gallant take on the aviator style frames that arose from pilot's glasses in the early 20th century. The piece features a wide metal chassis holding the lens which has been detailed with ornate metalwork. A Japanese Acetate temple brings attention to the chassis by being simple and linear, decorated with an equally ornated hinge and badge featuing unique yet consistent imagery throughout.
- Japanese Acetate Temples
- Integrated Sideshields
- Precious Metal Finishing
- Made in Japan
Lens: Grey Gradient with CR-39, 100% UVA + UVB Protection, and 7 Layers of Anti-Reflective Coating.
Shipping: Occasionally Matsuda frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-3 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Matsuda Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses