Model: The Beauty I (P-AB-Z25)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Italian Acetate
Italian acetate, the finest in the world, is used to handmake Maybach acetate styles. Stable and lightweight, Maybach acetate components are tumble polished for 72 hours to attain maximum luster, enhancing the beautiful color combinations. The frames are then assembled, hand polished, and adjusted by hand.
Lens: 5-Base Curve CRX Clear Demo Lens Made by Carl Zeiss
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Please note Maybach frames are hand made in Germany and occasionally need to be special ordered due to limited inventory. Lead times can vary depending on manufacturing and availability. To confirm stock before placing an order, please call 310-452-5357 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.