Gender: MenFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
A classic wayfarer in a choice of two shapes and acetate hues, these easy-to-wear optical models show their true colours at the second glance. An engraved MAYBACH logo adorns the temple hinge connection. The discreetly branded front is paired with stylishly cut temples showing off double MAYBACH logos in contrasting metal finishes.
Lens: Anti-reflective coating made by Carl Zeiss.
Shipping: Please note Maybach frames are hand made in Germany and occasionally need to be special ordered due to limited inventory. Lead times can vary depending on manufacturing and availability. To confirm stock before placing an order, please call 310-452-5357 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.