Model: The Observer I (B-WI-Z06)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Black Lacquered Titanium, Fine Wood
Titanium is as strong as steel and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. It is valued for its lightweight, durable, hypo-allergenic and non-corrosive properties.
Fine wood is integrated in the frame by seven ultra-fine veneers bonding into a single piece, each being unique in its colors and qualities. Only the finest and most elegant woods are hand-selected and finished by glowing under 8 coats of piano varnish.
Iconic 60‘s aviator frame featuring a coined edge rim wire, engraved with a diamond pattern and a double brow bar, constructed with genuine buffalo horn or wood – a unique dimensional effect. Signature details, such as MAYBACH‘s „Flowing Lines“ and handcrafted horn and wood components, are accented with precious metal plated titanium.
Lens: 6 Base, Dark Blue/Grey Gradient Anti-reflective coating made by Carl Zeiss.
Shipping: Occasionally Maybach frames come from Germany, please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses