Moscot - Arthur Sun
Frame Material: Zyl Cellulose Acetate
This frame is based on The LEMTOSH silhouette, but with a slimmed down look, a thinner gauge, and a key hole bridge that's just a bit more business. They say not to mix business with pleasure, but we couldn't help ourselves.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features CR-39 lenses
- Backside anti-reflective coating
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Designed and Prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens: CR-39 (100% UVA/UVB Protection)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Moscot Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.