Model: Wilder (Col.483)
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Made of lightweight stainless steel, Wilder is a square-shaped sunglass frame from the MYKITA NO1 collection. Handcrafted in Berlin.
- Patented spiral hinge
- Silicone temple tips and nose pads
- Individually adjustable
- Comes with branded eyewear case and cleaning cloth
Collection NO1 laid the foundation for MYKITA. Fashioned from stainless steel sheets, the frames are made into a three-dimensional structure through a series of bending and folding steps, similar to the Japanese art of origami. The modern principle behind the openly displayed spiral hinge represents the design approach that has informed all subsequent MYKITA collections: the technical solution must also be an aesthetic one.
Lens: Category 3 Tinted sun lenses with 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays and an anti-reflective inner coating.
Shipping: Occasionally Mykita frames come from Germany, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Mykita Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.