Model: Cartridge  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX5137-0154
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
Durable C-5™ alloy let us create a thin frame with a nuance of sculpturing along its sleek linear temples. Cathode echoes the smooth attitude of our renowned Sliver frames, and the idea here is subtle refinement in a look that takes you anywhere. Semi-rimless architecture makes it lightweight for a barely-there feel, and Unobtainium® components keep it in place with all-day comfort.
• Semi Rim design
• Thin lightweight construction with distinctive sculptural stem design
• Constructed of lightweight, durable C5 Material
• Grip fit clear nosepads provide durability, all day comfort and a seamless look
• No-slip Unobtainium® earsocks: Increase grip with perspiration
• Adjustable wire core temples
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Available in two sizes 52/54
• 4 Base lens allows for wide prescription range
• Available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective carrying case included
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.