Model: Deadbolt  RX (Black)
Product Code: OX5141-0152
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
Oakley™ has launched Ahyris, a sun and optical lifestyle collection that features a unified design aesthetic that is symbolic of and takes cues from the eye. The name "Ahy-Ris" finds its source in the collection's inspiration, the iris of the eye, the window to the soul. The inspiration is manifested throughout the collection, in the form of a singular design element that delivers a unique mechanical function for connecting a center frame and temples together for a distinct look.
Embrace unconventional design with Oakley™ Deadbolt, a progressive eyeglass that embodies the desire to push boundaries and challenge the norm. Oakley's design and engineering teams analyzed every inch of this eyeglass, from the round silhouette and unique stem architecture, to only using a single element to connect the frame and temples, to ensure no detail goes unnoticed in this dramatic evolution of optical eyewear.
• FRAME MATERIAL: Made with strong yet lightweight titanium designed to provide durability and all-day comfort
• NO-SLIP: Comfortable Unobtainium® earsocks so the frame doesn’t slip off your face
• FIT: Three-point fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment
• ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable silicone nosepads help provide the ideal fit
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.