Limited Edition Titanium Edition
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
PRIZM™ POLARIZED LENSES
Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.