Model: Holbrook  RX A (Matte Black Camo)
Product Code: OX8100F-0458
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
Developed for sun and updated for all of your prescription needs, Holbrook™ RX is the newest addition to the beloved Holbrook family. We scaled down the sun version, added Ace fit temples and made it available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ front
• AceFit temple adjustable O Matter™ feature
• O Matter™ molded in nosepads
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• 4 Base lens allows for wide prescription range
• Available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective carrying case included
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.