Model: Knolls  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX8144-0157
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
Oakley Knolls elevates sports performance optical frames to new heights. This full-rim version of Plazlink, and inspired by Crosslink, brings a unique perspective. The lightweight O-Matter™ frame delivers all-day comfort, while Ace-fit temple technology allows eyewear professionals to adjust and customize the fit based on your personal needs. TruBridge Unobtainium® nosepads provide a best-in-class fit and a no-slip grip. For authentic style and top-notch quality, pair Knolls with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses.
• DESIGN: Full-rim, large square lens shape that draws design inspiration from Oakley Plazlink and our root in sport performance.
• FRAME MATERIAL: Durable, lightweight O Matter™ frame material provides all-day comfort.
• ACE-FIT TECHNOLOGY: Allows eye care professionals (ECP’s) to adjust the temple of a frame based on the wearer’s personal preference to help enhance their comfort and retention.
• TRUBRIDGE™ NOSEPADS: TruBridge Sport Unobtainium for best in class fit and no-slip retention.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.