Model: Monohull  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX5151-0155
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
Monohull provides a progressive update to a classic rectangular shape with a lightweight, premium titanium frame and unique temple design. Adjustable grip-fit nosepads and soft Unobtainium® earsocks provide a comfortable fit tailored to each individual.
• DESIGN - Lightweight Titanium frame showcasing Oakley’s progressive design.
• FRAME MATERIAL - Constructed of an ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong, corrosion resistant titanium
• ALL DAY COMFORT - Soft earsocks over Titanium metal temples to help provide all-day comfort and fit
• FIT - Three-point fit, designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment to provide the ideal fit
• ADJUSTABLE NOSEPADS - Adjustable Grip-fit clear nose pads help provide the ideal fit
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.