Model: Plungeline  RX (IML Satin Black/Brick Red)
Product Code: OX8146-0452
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
The all-new Oakley™ Women's Collection is designed for life on-the-go, from yoga and running, to errands and all the moments in between. The brand's leading sport technology and innovations provide the backbone of the stylish designs -- with on-trend frames paired with lenses you can truly live in. This collection won't hold you back and may just empower you to do more.
A modern update to a classic silhouette, Oakley™ Plungeline gives you a put together look that has you covered from morning to evening. These versatile sunglasses are so light, and fit so well, you'll almost forget you're wearing glasses.
• ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable O Matter™ temples for the ideal fit
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.