Model: Port Bow  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX8164-0555
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
Port Bow brings a classic shape to refined sculptural detailing that reflects Oakley’s uncompromising approach to craftsmanship. Created on a value-based platform that delivers quality and attention to detail, this optical style for men is lightweight, comfortable, and designed for those who aspire to the Oakley brand.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
• Adjustable Ace Fit temples for a personalized, more secure fit
• Three-point fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.