Model: Radar EV Path (OO9208-13)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Lightweight O Matter™ (Nylon)
Our original Radar® eyewear combined everything we learned from decades of research with the world’s best athletes, and with the taller lens of Radar EV and its extended range of view in the upper peripheral region, the heritage of performance has a new milestone.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective hard case included
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Lens: Clear To Black Iridium Photochromic
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 23%
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION (ACTIVATED): 23%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: CHANGING CONDITIONS
- BASE LENS COLOR: CLEAR
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 0
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.