Model: Rafter  RX (Polished Clear)
Product Code: OX8178-0355
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
Bold, and anything but basic, Rafter is a full-rim, rectangular evolution of the beloved Oakley Plank series. The updated style sets you apart, while the lightweight O-Matter™ frame material lets you chill at will with all-day comfort. And Oakley's renowned Three-Point Fit takes comfort even further. Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.
• DESIGN: Full-rim, rectangular design inspired by the Oakley Plank series.
• FRAME MATERIAL: Durable, lightweight O-Matter™ frame material provides all-day comfort.
• ACE-FIT TECHNOLOGY: Allows eye care professionals (ECP’s) to adjust the temple of a frame based on the wearer’s personal preference to help enhance their comfort and retention.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.