Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Nylon
For the 30th anniversary of Sub Zero, Oakley® launches Re:SubZero, a reinterpretation of the original, lightweight style; taking the iconic silhouette to a new dimension. Leveraging PhysioMorphic Geometry™, which enables eyewear to be designed without limitations, the unique shield lens shape is etched to give it a dual lens aesthetic – reminiscent of the original style. Re:SubZero is equipped with Prizm™ Lens Technology engineered to enhance color and contrast.
• DESIGN - Progressive lens design enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry™
• FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O Matter® frame
• LENS ATTACHMENT - Unique lens attachment leverages the icon to connect the lens, lug, stem and icon into a flush, one-of-a-kind design
• NOSEPADS - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip
Lens: Prizm Black
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 11%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
- CONTRAST: INCREASED
- BASE LENS COLOR: GREY
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses