Model: Socket Ti  RX (Matte Midnight)
Product Code: OX5019-0356
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
Socket Ti is a premium version of the popular Oakley® eyeglass, Socket 5.0. Featuring an updated design in an ultra-lightweight titanium construction, Socket Ti comes equipped with adjustable clear grip-fit nosepads to help provide a seamless look and all-day comfort. Socket Ti is available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription lenses which come laser etched with the iconic ellipse logo for proof of authenticity and quality.
• DESIGN - Original Socket 5.0 Inspired
• FRAME MATERIAL- Constructed of ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong, Titanium
• ALL DAY COMFORT - Unobtainium® earsocks increase grip to help keep the eyewear securely in place
• ADJUSTABLE NOSEPADS - Adjustable clear grip-fit nosepads help provide the ideal fit and a seamless look
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.