Model: Splinter  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX8077-0154
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Nylon
When sunglasses called Sliver™ blasted to the top of our charts, we decided to salute them with an Rx frame that carries the same self-assured style in a unique “deep square” lens shape.• Constructed of lightweight, durable O Matter material
• Deep square lens shape in a 4 base design
• Wire core temples for adjustability
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
• Unobtainium earsocks for no-slip grip
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective carrying case included
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.