Model: Steel Plate  RX (Powder Cement)
Product Code: OX3222-0252
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
An alloy of style and innovation, Steel Plate has the slender profile of metal frames, and the temples blend the fit of side curvature with the art of sculptural angles and tapering.
• Ultra-light steel full frame
• Unobtainium® earsocks for no slip grip
• Air filled comfort fit nosepads provide durability, all day comfort, and a seamless look
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Integrated hinge
• Two sizes 52/54
• Protective carrying case included
• Available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.