Model: Steel Plate XS RX (Matte Midnight)
Product Code: OY3002-0346
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
Inspired by an in-demand style made for adults, Steel Plate XS is a sized down version of the wireframe favorite made specially to fit young faces. We didn't just reduce the dimensions to make this special version. Thanks to Oakley® R&D, the fit of Steel Plate XS has been designed specifically to ensure a properly centered frame and lens fit on a youth face.• Bringing the proven benefits of our adult frames to a youth fit
• Adult inspired Steel Plate design with proper face geometry resized for an ultimate youth fit, target 8-13 year old
• Maintain strong fit story through proper DBL/eye size/temple length
• Integrated spring hinge
• Ultra lightweight, C5™ material
• Wire core temples for adjustability
• No-slip Unobtainium® earsocks:Increase grip with perspiration
• Clear comfort fit nosepads offer all-day comfort
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• 4 Base lens allows for wide prescription range
• Protective carrying case included
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.