Model: Maysen (OV5521-SU 1747/P1)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The Nineteen Sixties collection is defined by its bold aesthetic and is inspired by the distinctive style of the era. Maysen is a quintessential vintage shape with an angular frame front and keyhole bridge and features exclusive details. The details include a drastic angeled bevel, filigreed corewire that is inspired by gilded patterns found on collectible leather-bound books of the era, and a custom plaque and hinge shape pulled from the repeat pattern on the corewire. Rich acetate hues and glass lenses in dark saturated colors complete the look.
Lens: G-15 Polar
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in ItalyAuthorized Oliver Peoples Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.