Model: PO-3092-V (9014)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Persol celebrates its vintage spirit with this super-thin acetate style that combines contemporary trends and vintage flair. This phantos optical frame is characterized by emblematic retro elements such as a keyhole bridge. A sophisticated color palette featuring Vintage Celebration and exclusive Striped colors completes the look.
Acetate from cotton and powdery pigments blend to form variations that can only be found in Persol glasses, unique for each frame. Made by hand with the highest quality materials, all these glasses are a natural work of art.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Precious and durable, choose to seek enhanced visual clarity with Barberini® and premium glass lenses.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.