Model: PO-5004-ST (8001/P2)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
With its elegant hexagonal shape, this titanium model perfectly combines the skill, refinement and modernity of Japanese style with the distinctly Italian artisanal quality that has always defined Persol.
In a world that demands immediacy, we choose the devotion to quality, beauty and patience. A way of life, where an extraordinary metal requires equally extraordinary skills to shape and create into a collection. Discover the Titanium collection, where Italian artisans and Japanese masters unite in heritage and expertise to become unique frame sculptors.
Lens: Polarized Grey, Crystal Lens with 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.