Model: PO-3295-V (24)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
The Dolce&Gabbana x Persol collaboration embodies the encounter of two Italian icons reinventing style codes. This bold frame is inspired by the heritage of both brands and explores different colorways. From signature tones such as black, Ivory and Havana, to lighter ones influenced by the summer mood like Transparent Green, Transparent Pink, Transparent Azure and Transparent Orange. Transparent frames feature contrasting-color lenses enhancing the season look & feel. Silver engraved logos, one for each temple, sign the frame highlighting the authenticity of this collaboration.
Acetate from cotton and powdery pigments blend to form variations that can only be found in Persol glasses, unique for each frame. Made by hand with the highest quality materials, all these glasses are a natural work of art.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Precious and durable, choose to seek enhanced visual clarity with Barberini® and premium glass lenses.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.