Model: Plein Signature SPP010 (Col.584Y)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Mazzucchelli Acetate, Titanium
From Concept Highlights: Titanium Structure
• Titanium Structure with Acetate Eyerim
• Injected Triangle Insert with Hexagonal PP Logo on Bridge
• Hexagonal Shaped Titanium Trimmed Temple Tip
• Philipp Plein Lettering Logo on Both Outer Temples
• PP Logo Adjustable Nosepads
• PP Logo on Lens
• Polarized Lens (349P)
• Navigator Shape
Lens: 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Philipp Plein Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.