Model: Concorde CR163 (22k Rose Gold | Rose Gold)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 22k Rose Gold / Metal
Frame Description: The Concorde, an icon style named after the Concorde Supersonic passenger airliner. This classic teardrop aviator shape features a 22k Rose Gold frame finish and polarized Rose Gold mirror lightweight lenses with a warm tan outlook. Handcrafted in the USA.
- 22k Rose Gold Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- Rose Gold - A stunning shiny rose pink multi-layer mirror on the outer lens reduces glare and provides a neutral, darkening all-purpose tint.
- Non Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon Non Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Amber skull temple tips.
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
Lens: SkyForce™ Nylon Non Polarized - Rose Gold
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in USA.
Authorized Randolph Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.