Model: Concorde CR131 (Matte Chrome | AGX)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Metal
The Concorde, an iconic style named after the Concorde Supersonic passenger airliner, in a 23k Gold frame finish and our best-selling polarized Cobalt mirrored glass lenses. Style details include patterned bayonet temple tips embossed with our 1973 logo. Handcrafted in the USA.
- AGX - This ‘relaxing’ green lens selectively highlights the soothing green/yellow wavelengths of the light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyTec™ Glass Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
Lens: SkyTec™ Glass - AGX
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in USA.
Authorized Randolph Dealer
Lens Material Options (Single Vision & Progressive)
Anti-Reflective Coatings help improve both your vision and appearance of your eyeglasses by reducing the glare caused by artificial light.
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.