Retrosuperfuture - Numero 103 (Ruggine)
Model: Numero 103 (KNR)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Celebrating edgy and playful oversized 70s designs for everyday optical frames, Numero 103 captures the glamour and style of the disco decade, adapting it for a modern vision. This squared, oversized model features thick acetate rims that have been further sculpted for lightness and functionality in daily use. Numero 103 is designed for those looking to stand out in the busy landscape.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in Italy
Authorized Retrosuperfuture Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.