Retrosuperfuture - Sabato Optical (Marechiaro)
Model: Sabato Optical (CRE)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Sabato is one of RSF’s most popular sun silhouettes. This season, this sturdy, oversized acetate model – a true representation of the brand’s approach to design – has been adapted for Optical use. With its oversized, squared lenses and squared temple tips, Sabato Optical is a surprising piece of eyewear. Crafted from high quality Italian acetate in crystal light blue, its robust structure has been carved for lightness and comfort.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in Italy
Authorized Retrosuperfuture Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.